In this years 100 page issue…
- Being prepared – sailing through the season, beautiful table settings and 24 top tips to make this the best year yet.
- Christmas countdown – A month-by-month guide for your most organised Christmas
- Food & Drink inspiration – Bernadette Fallon’s best Christmas food buys, and this year’s top trends, handy tips and tricks to create the ultimate Christmas dinner
- Crafting – Fab felt tree decorations, tableware and making your own Christmas cards
- Family time – festive days out with the family, walking in winter and the best Christmas markets
- Travel – Top tips for travelling this holiday season and iluminated trails that everyone will love
- Gift Guides
…and much, much more!
Heather, the Editor of this must read magazine for all Christmas fans, says…
Christmas seems to come quicker and quicker each year and with more choice than ever it’s never too early to get organised and start planning for the big day.
The Christmas Magazine is a one stop shop for all your seasonal inspiration to see off 2021 in style. With 100 pages packed full of marvellous crafting ideas, gift guides for all the family, delectable festive treats (because the diet can start in January) and family time to entertain everyone from the kids to Grandma we have something for every taste.
We’ve scoured the shops to bring you the very best in this years festive decorations, gift guides and Christmas food. Why not try the ultimate roast dinner with Bernadette Fallon’s delicious meat and veggie recipe, or the best festive activities to enjoy as a family. With crafting more popular than ever we have fab tree decorations, tableware and make your own Christmas cards to have a go at which is sure to add that homemade magic touch to your special day!
We’ve got it covered – now you will too!
Merry Christmas to all our readers!
The Christmas Magazine is available at all leading supermarkets. Alternatively, click here to purchase from our shop with free UK delivery!