A Christmas dinner without turkey
If you’re not keen on turkey or just feel like a change this year, you are going to be in for a real treat as there are so many delicious alternatives available. How about one of these yummy alternatives to turkey?
- Mini roast (A Guinea fowl, pheasant or duck can be split between two people, while a partridge provides perfectly for one person).
- Slow-roasted pork shoulder
- Roasted salmon with horseradish hollandaise
- Roast goose (the fat can be used to enhance your other trimmings).
- Roast Venison
- Brazil nut roast
- Lemon sole with crab & tarragon butter sauce
- Beef Wellington
- Cranberry-glazed roast ham
- Cheese and spinach baked mushrooms
Let us know your favourite alternatives too…